WHAT IS KIMCHI?
Kimchi is a fermented cabbage dish (occasionally, with radish) made with a mix of salt, garlic, Chile peppers and other spices. These ingredients are fermented in a tightly closed jar and are subsequently served with rice, noodles or soups in every Korean’s household.
Like the Lables for the Jars? Feel inspired to draw one and send it to us? If so then please submit it!
AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS OF KIMCHI
Contains Healthy Bacteria for the overall wellness of your body
- Kimchi is fermented, it contains “healthy bacteria” called lactobacilli that aids in digestion process of your body and it also fights off various infections in your body.
Lowers Cholesterol Levels
- The garlic found in Kimchi contains Allicin and Selenium which are helpful in decreasing cholesterol reserves in your body.
Facilitates healthy body development and clear vision
- Kimchi is a great source of Vitamin A, which is essential for developing a healthy body and maintaining clear and healthy eyesight.
Produces radiant skin and shiny hair.
- The selenium found in garlic keeps your skin and hair healthy and also prevents wrinkles in the long run.
. Helps Digestion.
- Kimchi contains bio-chemicals such as isocyanate and sulfide that are studied to help prevent stomach cancer and detoxify heavy metals.
Slows Down Aging
- Kimchi inhibits cell oxidation, which decreases the rate of aging of skin and makes you look carefree and relaxed.
Helps you lose weight
- The capsaicin found in Kimchi boosts your metabolism and makes you use excess energy, thereby reducing weight.
- Professor Rina Yu of University of Ulsan found out Kimchi causes immune cells to be more active and antibodies to be more abundant.